Saigon Gia Dinh Electric Joint Stock Company (JSC) is a unit specializing in design consultancy, constructional supervision of transmission lines and substations with voltage up to 500kV, the General contractor for solar power construction projects, operational organization and maintenance of photovoltaic plants. Trading in equipment, materials of rooftop solar power.
Founded in 2011 with more than 20 office workers and electrical engineers, Saigon Gia Dinh Electric JSC now has more than 500 employees working and studying.
Quality is mission - Success is destination
In the process of electrical grid construction and installation of substations and solar power projects, Saigon Gia Dinh Electric JSC always ensures the construction progress, and always finds the best solutions to bring optimal efficiency for the investors. After many years in operation, EHCMC has made its mark on lots of domestic as well as international projects.
In particular, 2018 is considered an important milestone in the development history of EHCMC when the unit became the general contractor for the Fujiwara solar power plant construction project in Nhon Hoi Economic Zone, Quy Nhon City, Binh Dinh province. The plant has a generating capacity of 50 MWP, which was launched into commercial operation on June 26, 2019, ensured safety and successfully connected to the grid.
Also in 2018, EHCMC continues to be the main contractor for Hong Phong 4 solar power project, in Bac Binh district, Binh Thuan province. Hong Phong 4 Solar power plant has a total generating capacity of 48MWP, invested on an area of 57.6ha. The plant was officially energized safely and launched into commercial operation on May 31, 2019.
NEWS & EVENTs
BENEFITS WHEN USING SOLAR POWER
- Using solar power to contribute to reducing air pollution, greenhouse gas emissions, and to give people a green, clean and safe environment.
- Light from the sun is a clean and endless source of energy, friendly to the environment, and used by humans to replace other energy sources that are gradually exhausted, often causing pollution.
- Instead of consuming electricity from the national power grid, people can use solar power with high capacity, helping to save the cost of each family’s monthly electricity bill.
- Safe for consumers to use, and avoid unfortunate incidents such as fire or electric shock.
- Installing and using solar products is extremely easy, simple, uncomplicated, and convenient to move.
- Products are designed compact, lightweight, without need to connect with devices and cumbersome wires.
- Diverse models, beautiful designs, luxurious and firm structures that are both useful and decorative to adorn your living space.
- Products and solar equipments have high durability, the outer covers are made of materials highly resistant to water, and able to be used in all severe weather conditions such as sunshine, rain, wind, dirt…
Solar products are rarely damaged, so maintenance costs are often very low.
- Hard to be worn-out or damaged, and maintained from 5-10 years.
INSTALLATION OF SOLAR ENERGY SYSTEM
Why you should buy the
EHCMC SOLAR brings to the market many models of solar lamps with good quality and guaranty, 100% genuinely imported products from global markets. Moreover, the products we provide also have a long-term warranty, so customers can be assured of the quality.
Solar products and devices of EHCMC SOLAR are sold at a bargain and the most competitive price on the market, suitable for the pockets of a large number of customers with different purposes.
Coming to EHCMC SOLAR, you have the opportunity to choose among a variety of solar lights with beautiful styles, and diverse designs, suitable for different garden spaces.
Here we have a team of enthusiastic counselors and skilled technical staff always in quick support service.
AGENCY DISTRIBUTION OF SOLAR ENERGY SYSTEM
Fully guaranteed projects implemeted by EHCMC.
Optional upgraded policies.
SAI GON GIA DINH ELECTRIC JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Address: C16, Bat Nan Street, Thanh My Loi Ward, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel : (+84) 28.7302.4886 – 028.6685.3586
Email 1: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email 2: email@example.com
Tax: 0310 888 635